CulturEU Funding GuideWritten by Agnieszka Dadak
EU Funding Opportunities for the Cultural and Creative Sectors 2021-2027. With this interactive guide, the European Commission wants to ease access to the funding opportunities available for the cultural and creative sectors across all the funding sources of the European Union available in 2021-2027. The aim is to help players in these sectors identify the most suitable sources of EU support for their projects.
You shall fill in a short questionnaire, indicating the sector you are working in, the type of the organisation you are working for, the type of support you are looking for.
The results will enable you to narrow down the relevant funding sources and calls available that best suit you. The results are accompanied by the available budgets, application process of the different funding sources and a link to the specific programme or calls.
Grant search tool available in English.
CulturEU Funding Guide
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2021
- MATCHMAKING in the field of education/lifelong learning, October 8th 2021 - feel invited to join the event!
- MATCHMAKING in the field of education/lifelong learning, October 8th 2021 - feel invited!
- MATCHMAKING in the field of arts/culture/heritage, June 25th 2021 - feel invited!
- The FIRST Network is growing!